At Bahamas Ferries, our employees are the most important assets in delivering exceptional customer service, safety and satisfaction. We offer a unique working environment with great opportunities and benefits.
Bahamas Ferries is always looking out for highly-functional, customer-focused employees interested in improving our voyage operations. If you’re looking for an exciting career and awesome working environment, Bahamas Ferries is looking for you!
- Create and maintain excellent customer satisfaction with products and services
- Collect and secure all revenue transactions
- Observe strict adherence to policies and procedures
- Minimum of two (2) years customer service experience
- Computer literate, with knowledge and experience using Excel, Word
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a deadline oriented, fast paced environment
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Absolutely no telephone calls will be accepted.
Bahamas Ferries is seeking a very creative and organized Marketing Assistant to join the Sales and Marketing Team. In this role, the Marketing Assistant will provide support, and aid in the creation of marketing materials and advertising campaigns. The ideal candidate must be highly motivated, engaging, reliable, work with digital marketing and possess excellent time management skills.
- Work with Digital and Traditional Marketing, and help develop cohesive campaigns across all channels
- Assist with planning and executing marketing events
- Help coordinate daily project management for promotions
- Assist with research and organization of cross-promotional efforts and advertising
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather relevant data
- Create graphs, reports and detailed data analysis using computer software
- College degree in relevant field
- Self-motivated, able to prioritize, and can work independently, as well as in a team
- Must be extremely organized, very detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task with all administrative duties
- The ideal candidate should be a quick learner who thrives in a fast-paced, changing and dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written), good judgment, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Creative writing experience for Digital Marketing
- Social media proficiency and interest are a must!
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
This is an entry level position. Please only apply if you meet the qualifications. Submit Resume by November 9, 2018.
We’re always looking for dedicated and enthusiastic people to join our team. Please fill out the form below and upload your resume. We’ll be sure to contact you once there’s an open position that you qualify for.