- Freight Collection Schedule February 18th - 24th, 2017:
- Saturday, February 18, 2017 George Town & Simms 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m., Spanish Wells & Harbour Island 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. ..::click here::..
- Sunday, February 19, 2017 NO FREIGHT COLLECTION
- Monday,February 20, 2017 Freeport and Sandy Point 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. | George Town and Simms 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. | North Eleuthera, Spanish Wells and Harbour Island 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. | ELEUTHERA EXPRESS - Governor's Harbour and Rock Sound 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. ..::click here::..
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017 Sandy Point, Spanish Wells and Harbour Island 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. ..::click here::..
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017 Freeport and Sandy Point 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. | George Town 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. | Governor's Harbour, Spanish Wells and Harbour Island 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. | ELEUTHERA EXPRESS - Spanish Wells and Harbour Island 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. ..::click here::..
- Thursday, February 23, 2017 Fresh Creek, Spanish Wells and Harbour Island 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. ..::click here::..
- Friday, February 24, 2017 Current 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. | George Town and Simms, Spanish Wells and Harbour Island 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. ..::click here::..
- URGENT NOTICE: NEW FREIGHT SERVICES ..::click here::..
We know that when it comes to shipping freight it can be a hassle – and an expensive one. At Bahamas Freight, we want to provide you with the easiest way to get your goods from one destination to another. Our Freight Department ships boxes, pallets, containers, vehicles and heavy equipment to Abaco, Andros, Eleuthera, Exuma, Grand Bahama and Long Island on a weekly basis at a cost and efficiency that’s hard to beat.
When your business needs to ship high volume freight, Bahamas Freight is equipped with the ability to get it there quickly, securely and reliably. Armed with the connections and logistics network in South Florida, we can improve efficiency and provide solutions for all your shipping needs.
Shipping items include:
- International Charter Services
- Containers (dry & reefer)
- Heavy equipment
- Break-bulk freight
- Building material
For Commercial Freight and Charter pricing please contact BFCF@bahamasferries.com or at 242-394-9714.
The next time you need to send goods to family and friends, whether it’s an envelope or furniture, we can take care of it for you.
Shipping items include:
There are many benefits of choosing to ship items using our freight services. Not only are we fast and reliable, we also provide:
- Regular and on-time schedules
- Consolidation for commercial freight
- Excellent customer service
For regulations on our freight services, see Conditions of Carriage.
For further freight information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or at 242-394-9701.
Cargo weight includes all packaging and dunnage. It is the gross vehicle weight, less tractor, chassis and container tare weights.
Overweight permits may be available for containers.
CFS/CFS (Container Freight Station to Container Freight Station) means stuffed/unstuffed at the Port.
*20’ Flatrack side openings are equivalent to 18’6”
*40’ Flatrack side openings are equivalent to 38’3”
* Published measurements reflect internal dimensions of the container. Actual loading capacity is based on cargo type and cargo dimensions.
Please note, at this time, vehicles and freight cannot be booked online. For more information on booking vehicles and freight please contact our Freight Department at 242-394-9701.